Decide on the link you want to add to the QR code
As a link, you can encrypt any URLs into your QR code:
– landing pages and websites;
– pages on social networks (for example, links to accounts or specific posts);
– online restaurant menu;
– list of company services;
– portfolio (relevant for designers, photographers, marketers, and representatives of other professions);
– playlist on the music streaming platform;
– video on a video streaming service, etc.
And remember - one URL can be encoded into one QR code. If you need to encode several links, then you’ll have to generate the QR code for each of them.