It is easy enough to create a QR code for Google Maps. Follow these steps:
1. Open Google Maps on your device;
2. Select the exact location of the desired object;
3.Mark the location on the map. When you've found the location you want to mark with a QR code, just tap the location and Google Maps will automatically direct you to it;
4. Copy the link from Google Maps;
6. In the QR code types, select the QR code for the link;
7. Insert your link;
8. Click the Generate QR Code button.
You can also customize the color of the QR code, add a caption or your own logo.