Nowadays, QR technology is getting extensively used like never before. The codes are used by charitable organizations, government services, authorities, etc. But it is business that uses QR technology more widely.
With the QR generator, you can add a video, image, text, or link to a QR code. That is why such codes are universal tools for the development of business, both B2B and B2C.
Based on the specifics of the sales, there are two main types of business: B2B and B2C. The first consists of organizations selling their goods and services to other organizations. For example, a consulting company that provides other companies with business development and management services.
The second category is B2C, where products are sold directly to the end consumer, i.e., the individual. For example, the H&M store chain sells its collections of clothes, shoes, and accessories directly to ordinary people.
Based on this classification, you can use QR technology and QR code generator for your company in various ways. Let's consider the specifics of the QR codes application for B2B and B2C separately.
In business to business, companies focus on lead generation, meaning their main goals are finding potential customers and interacting with them. It is recommended first to create QR codes for effective advertising campaigns.
Here are several examples of what you can do with QR technology:
– share contact information. Electronic business cards are a real trend in business circles. Unlike the printed business card, vCard holds much more information, and its unique format helps the brand become more credible and memorable;
– implement traditional advertising campaigns. Dynamic QR code is a universal marketing tool for testing, customizing, editing, and monitoring your ad effectiveness. With detailed statistics on your customers' behavior, you can improve your advertising strategy significantly;
– improve branding. Proper positioning is a key to a brand's success. Applying a unique QR code design together with your logo, call to action, and company's corporate colors, you can develop a unique brand identity and make the brand more recognizable.
The "business to consumer" category focuses on meeting individual's needs. That is why it is essential to identify your target audience and attract their attention with a valuable offer.
With QR codes, B2C companies can successfully perform routine tasks: implement advertising campaigns, find clients, and collect feedback - everything they do in B2B but considering the features of the target audience. The boundaries between B2C and B2B are blurred, so the usual sales methods from the B2B segment also apply to B2C.
Look at a few examples of how you can use QR technology for B2C companies:
– improve website traffic. Try to make a QR code with a link to your website. It is a perfect way to promote online stores: potential customers can scan the code, follow the link, and read the information they want or buy products right away;
– increase the number of subscribers. A social media presence is essential for "business to consumer" companies. It helps build trust with potential customers, and sell them products and services. Create a QR code with a link to your social media accounts and successfully grow your audience;
– share information. When you generate a QR code, you can share any relevant content conveniently. Your customers will appreciate it and will not consider it direct advertising. It can be a price list in PDF, PowerPoint presentation of services, brochure with discount coupons, etc.
No matter what type of relationship you have with your target audience, it is essential that you work on improving your company's competitiveness. In B2B and B2C, you need to engage the customer, motivate them to perform the desired action, and encourage them to buy your products or services in the future.
B2B and B2C companies successfully use the QR code generator for this. Use the advantages of the QR code generator to bring your business to a new, more successful development level!